Open the Door to a World of Opportunities
From social media to billboards, marketing is all around us. Learn how to apply and grow your creativity.
Which pathway is offered?
Marketing Communications—Students apply and grow their creativity in this pathway while learning to plan, coordinate, and implement marketing strategies and public relations activities.
What types of jobs can my student learn about and prepare for?*
Some of the jobs include:
- Research assistant
- Circulation specialist
- Promotions specialist
- Trade show representative
*Some of these jobs require additional education and certifications once a student graduates from high school.
What could my future look like in this career field?**
**Data is from Lightcast and is updated frequently.
Which industry-recognized, in-demand certifications and exams can my student prepare for?
- A*S*K Fundamental Marketing Concepts
- NOCTI Advertising & Design
- Microsoft Office Specialist Excel
- Microsoft Office Specialist Word
- ACT National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC)