How Online High School Works
Exceptional Courses, Entire Support Team, Individualized Program
The K12 online program provides WAVA students with a high school experience like no other. With more than 90 online courses from which to choose, including three to four versions of core subjects, students can enjoy an individualized high school program tailored to their goals and abilities.
WAVA high school students receive many benefits through the K12 high school program, including:
- Outstanding, individualized curriculum from K12, the leading online K-12 curriculum provider for the K-12 community and a CITA-accredited company
- Multiple curriculum options to meet the needs of diverse learners
- Diverse high school catalog with more than 90 courses, including up to four levels of courses in Math, Language Arts, Science, and History
- Individualized Learning Plan for each student charts a course for success during and after high school
- The "xTeam" - teachers, advisors, counselors, coordinators, and other educational personnel - offering personalized, extensive support to students and families
- Extracurricular clubs and activities
- In-person teacher-led and school-sponsored events where they can network with their peers
Who is this intended for?
Students in grades 9-12 who reside within the state of Washington are eligible to attend WAVA for high school.
What are the costs?
Because we are part of the public school system, WAVA is tuition free. Enrolled families receive the K12 curriculum.