Who We Are
Our School at a Glance
The Washington Virtual Academies (WAVA) use the K12 online curriculum to offer Washington students in grades K-12 an exceptional learning experience. This program is helping thousands of Washington students discover what they have in them. With individualized learning approaches, the Washington Virtual Academies and K12 provide the tools kids need to succeed--in school and beyond.
Here's why Washington families have chosen the Washington Virtual Academies for their kids:
- Our experienced, state-certified teachers, who are available online and by phone.
- The exceptional, engaging K12 curriculum,which covers both the core subject areas and electives. Based on decades of education research, this curriculum packages high-quality lessons with mastery-based assessments that ensure students achieve success at each and every level.
- The online planning and assessment tools, resources, and hands-on materials ranging from textbooks to microscopes, rocks and dirt to beautifully illustrated classic children's stories, and much more.
- Our active, supportive school community, which organizes fun and informative monthly activities where WAVA parents, students, and staff share their successes, helpful hints, and more.
- The high-quality, tuition-free online public education that enables a learning experience that is individualized for each child.